Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Garden Update!

Just thought I would add an update with my garden. I now have 3 good sized peppers, one almost the size of a softball. I also have roughly a dozen or more tomatoes coming in. They are looking really healthy. I got several bowls of salads out of my lettuce, but next year I would have to add more soil. My chamomile has its first flowers starting in, so I might be picking them soon, and my basil is going nuts. I will have enough to last me for a while. Wish I could say more for my sage though. I might need to put in more soil in that too next year. Hope to have more pictures here in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, it's great to see a balcony garden. I bet you could nearly grow all your food there if you tried REALLY hard...Best of luck with it.